7.18.2010

One of the upsides of Etsy


I have had the pleasure of meeting some of the most lovely Artists thanks to being a part of Etsy.  I just wanted to celebrate my good fortune by stating it here, in my blog!  You know who you are, girls!  Thank you, for your company, your input, and your creative feedback!  May we all see more of each other!

I will try to share one of their shops or talents every day this week!

Click on the title of this post and it will take you to a treasury on Etsy that I created for one of my "peeps".  Kismet1990 is a small bundle of energy and talent with a great home and loads of talent.  She has a workroom to die for!  Please visit her shop and pick up some lovely, well crafted goodies!

Kismet's blog
Her cause
Dollkismet Doll Jewelry

2 comments:

stephanie T said...

I agree, one of the upsides of Etsy and Twitter for me is meeting great people like you! :-) I feel very fortunate. Thank you for your sweet words! I look forward to more playtime together...you have a lot more to teach me! xoxo ~stephanie~

alexkeller said...

yay - she is such a great girl :)